• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll playing a flying bubble. :eh: *lol,dunno what it call? :wasted:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Talk to himm!! :lol::lol:

Last edited by iana27 (2008-11-29 07:07:09)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its called a bubble as well i guess.. :lol: well chat about anime and girls..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ no, we'll blow bubbles for the whole night. :lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll teach her how to kiss her tummy!! :lol::lol::lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ aww! that's freakin' hard! :lol: She would babysit me.. XD
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatting2 :) i guess :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]^ lol. I'm a her, actually. :D:D hehe. friends? ;) @t: I'll teach her how to smile. The never-lasting smile. =D[/quote] OT: haha, oh sorry bout that gave you a repu new friend :D == T: make siggies :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll teach her how to be perfect!! =D=D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ask her why she hate [b]L[/b]. awwttcch,i mean L[b]oser[/b]. :lol: *lol
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll share her my kissing skills. XD oh men. XD imma edit this. I'll teach him some tagalog words.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-11-29 07:23:45)

Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Talk sumtin cool
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Talk about! PPG! :lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=iana27]I'll teach her how to be perfect!! =D=D[/quote] OT: well, you can't cause there is no such thing :) T: find more losers :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]draw each other's faces,.,.wahahaha =D[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll braid her bangs. :lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

eat the next one to post hahaha :)
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

chit-chat.. and getting to know each other,
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll listen to the music all nite. :cool:[b]\m/[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Do the pogi moves. :cool::cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:40

[ 9 queries - 0.565 second ]
Privacy Policy