• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

... we'll make gfx siggies ^^ ...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

cht chat chit chat.. haha
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^sing a christian rock song :D one way jesus !!!! =D OT : im listening it right now and i will be playing this december 05, im so excited :D haha
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i will listen to him coz that song one way jesus by hillsong is one of my favorite .. :thumbsup: good luck^^
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ask her 4 her Cell Number~~ Then text with her~~ Wad daa~~~:lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Talk to her about any stuffs. :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will try to listen to twilight story that she read or even seen in the movie... and when she is asleep... I will crazily push the ESCAPE button in his siggy :lol::lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l cut his hair messily!!! wahaha :lol: [/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll do self-photography. :eh: :cool:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l steal his camera and took pictures !![/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll keep telling that i hate her XD
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'll spank him with my bag if he keeps telling me he hates me =D =D[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll get her bag and and i'll continue telling that i hate her XD
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l get back my bag from him,.,.then i'l pull his hair!! =D[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

see her and rakzztar fighting ! wow it must be so fun =D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^we will have a picnic outside of her house. and ill hold her hand tight because we will play spirit of the coin!! know that game? hehe :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wahaha. XD i will let you pay for watching us fighting XD
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=D i'll steal ur money :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we three (u, rakzztar and me) will go spirit / ghost hunting :D ahahahaha
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will play xbox. haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:45

[ 9 queries - 0.604 second ]
Privacy Policy