• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

slit his throat and staple his lips. =D=D=D=D=D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b][color=purple]^boil him to death...[/b][/color] =D=D=D=D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Cook her~ Cz he Boil my Bf~!! Hahahahaha~!!!=D

Last edited by EyyoNaLuvBil (2008-11-25 21:19:13)

dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We'll play stupid games :lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I dont 1 2 play s2pid games~~ I 1 2 play wif my Teddy bear~!!:D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wahehe I will steal ur TEddy Bear And play With it alone =D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ur so mean~ I pull ur whiskers~~ bwahahahahaha~!!=D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hug her all night.. :kiss:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will return her Teddy Bear so she will not pull my whiskers(scared) Wahaha :lol: oo00OOppss Sablay,,, we will Compose a new cool s0ng :D

Last edited by dweller (2008-11-25 21:49:47)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^we will watch a ***n movie ...[i] (ano kaya ang nasa isip mo habang binabasa to? haha)[/i]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

p0rn? Is that right? :D I'm too young for that :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ur wrong, ahahahaha get u! i mean corn thats a comic strip hahah u have a malice mind ahah how old are u? TOPIC: we will chat all night, haha
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wahaha sorry :D hahaha I'm only 16 :lol: T0pic: Chat chat chat :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^were both 16, hahah the difference: im more good looking to you, peace XD haha topic: we shall have a wrestling match, haha
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

LOok into my ava's eyes and shining whiskers =D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^we will trade siggies :D haha
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Get to know each other ;)
ihateJET
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Talk about girl stuff =|[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tok bout her life... :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]mmm,.,.playing a 'find the' game[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:03

[ 9 queries - 0.632 second ]
Privacy Policy