• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll travel in batangas .
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

maybe i'll ask how to be an effective businesswoman..... wehheheh
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'ee scare each other all night... hihi
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will play [b]"the last is the cutest"[/b] :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we'll make an avatar ... while eating foods
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^I will get her foot powder and put salt instead of the powder :penguin: peace :Dv
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

OT: nc sig :lol:=D LOL. :eh: @T: Sleep :ninja::ninja:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^LOL :lol: I will introduce him to [b]"Orio's Angels"[/b] :lol::lol:
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^we will talk about anything.. and be friends.. LoL.. haha..:lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hohohoho.LOL. i have no idea bout that :/ @T: Sleep =D=D=D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^I will print a big size of my siggy.. then we will pray :lol::lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hahahaha! LOL :lol: maybe a food fight is enough :evil:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will play Alphabet song titles and Music artists :P
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]we will play Alphabet song titles and Music artists :P[/quote] hehehe.. :P @T: we'll sing together :lol::lol: videoke i think :eh:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^If food fight will not be enough... I will tie him and leave him alone in the dark... :penguin:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Drink Drink Drink... party like a rockstar =)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hohoho! i'll cast a spell. [spoiler][i]Wingardium Leviosa![/i] :evil:[/spoiler]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]Wingardium Leviosa! :evil:[/quote] wat does it mean?tnx 4 the repu anyway! [b]Topic:[/b] sing all night =) =) =)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=tristanPS3]wat does it mean?tnx 4 the repu anyway![/quote] hahaha! SECRET. it's your assignment to find out. :P @T: Sleep.hahaha! :lol:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]ahaha! SECRET. it's your assignment to find out. :P[/quote] Ok...im gonna search for it! [b]Topic[/b] Stab him while his asleep :evil:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 9 queries - 0.566 second ]
Privacy Policy