• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]ubenchx[/b] ^ watda..mybe it takes too long :lol: [b]eating popcorns and throw pops with each other :lol: :lol:[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^cuddle and tickle each other :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]chasing each other,.,.he'l be the 'IT' catch me if u can :lol:[/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-11-20 07:48:03)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^sing emo songs, until it rains and then will be hugging and thinking the possibilities hahahaha
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll ask him if i'm falling in love with my crush.. maybe he knows hehe
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll be having a coloring session,.,.weeeeee :D[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well trade faces. haha
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=D =D i'l ask him how we will trade faces with me :lol:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wahaha.. I'll tell her what to do, 'coz she's the yaya in the bisaya section. :lol:

Last edited by flint_hydz (2008-11-20 08:59:11)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahaha,.,.lolz,.are u sablai?? @T: we'll sing rock go rock rock!!! =D[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah I'm sablayizing. :lol: :arrow: I'll ask her "[b]Why don:arrow:'t you join the Rockstars[/b]"? :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ ill kick him,.,.he's like into OT!!! wahahaha :lol:[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^What does OT means? :lol: :arrow: I'll call her ms. tukoy.. =D
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll talk about luv life & stuffs ^^
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll pinch her eyes coz it's tiny and cute. :wow:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]offtopic,.,.OT,.wahaha[/b] [b]@T: i'l get a broom and hit him coz he's always loading :lol: :lol:[/b]
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll ask her to have a pose with me in my pixiess

Last edited by uNlOvedgUrltAn (2008-11-20 09:24:07)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler]@Ukoi - You're so mean to me. :lol:[/spoiler] I'll rip her heart out from his rib cage. =D Mohahaha *evil laugh*

Last edited by flint_hydz (2008-11-20 09:28:16)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahaha,.,. again, i'l pinch his ears,,.hahaha :lol:[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll throw her to the river. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:50

[ 9 queries - 0.544 second ]
Privacy Policy