• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we will order a pizza:)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we will use drugs then commit suicide. suicidal tendencies. jk. yeah order 5 boxers of pizza.
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll slit my wrist and dare him to slit his wrist too haha :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

okie... @ubenchx we'll cut our wrist ryt?! then we'll swim in a crimson pool and sing our hearts out and watch the stars until darkness overcomes us.. wahaha weh i'm not myelf lately :retard:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

play with razors! :lol:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

trapped w/the person above me? oh my ethic GOD...riot! :thumbsup:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^we'll chase each other ahaha and we shall hold a contest the one who will sleep first should cut his wrist when he awakes in the morning, hahaha
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ same as that of his ava :lol:[/b]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll just photograph her and do her hairstyle..hehehe
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will eat a lot of candies!
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i'll get his candies, haha and will play hide and seek haha :D ... [quote=CuTeUkoi]^ same as that of his ava :lol:[/quote] your sweet, ahaha:D
YuNXy_gRaZie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b][/b]we'll talk 'bout each other, and then, sing him a song while playing my guitar.. he'll share to me his candies.. Lastly, we'll play games.. lolx..xD[i][/i]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll get her guitar and we shall sing an acoustic songs, we will do what my ava is doing :wow: afterwards, we'll go out and held our hands together. so sweet :D ahha
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..if there is an electric guitar..i'll play it..and just let him..sing,dance, play the drums..or anything!.. we'll be jamming all night!.. we'll be rockin' all night!..LOL just wanna hav fun. :D or just sleep..ZzzZZzz
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we will draw our names in the sky with our finger and it will linger:) i am joking, we will order 20 pizza thin crust already sliced:)
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll eat that pizza ..with TPAM and.. i'll order again another pizza.. and eat all night!.. until we doze off! watta pizza night! :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^we'll have some art lessons.....lolz...[/b][/color] :lol::lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will invite her to play tic tac toe wtih me..

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-11-13 08:04:46)

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

where gonna play hide and seek :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll play dress-up with him. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:31

[ 10 queries - 0.631 second ]
Privacy Policy