• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we're trapped so.. the concert is gonna happen inside the room=|. well,there's via satellite.:D
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

lol yeah. then we will have lot's of money=D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

off topic:: lol.we're getting far from being trapped:lol: well gotta sleep. topic:: i'll give him a share of my starburst<w/c is a whole box> and wake up from being rich dream.:lol::retard:
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=yhanikz]off topic:: lol.we're getting far from being trapped:lol: well gotta sleep.[/quote] OT: lol. yeah your right :lol: i need to go to sleep now. :lol: night! nice meeting you. :D:thumbsup: @T: i will thank her for waking me up! :P and we will talk and talk till we are dead. :wasted: kidding* i mean till we are out of topic.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

off topic:: [quote=Kiro Tan]lol. yeah your right :lol: i need to go to sleep now. :lol: night! nice meeting you. :D:thumbsup:[/quote] :lol: yeah. nyc meetin' you too:D topic:: i'll experiment something on his hair=D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I think I will talk to her or interview here :D Haha.,[/b]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we're goin' to eat popcorn while watchin' mean girls.
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Go cam whoring with her perhaps. She seems pretty. :)[/color]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its okay for me...... i will just talk to her whole night!!! :D :D she seems to be a kind person....~
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will make her dance with me till dawn :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'll ask him who is Kuya Jie's crushie crushcrush.. =D :penguin:[/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have to be quiet around the legend killer. hehehe
BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

wanna..hide...maybe....he willl...make a lightning...soo scary wahahhaha.....
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Maybe we'll just stare at each other untill on of us falls asleep.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, I think me and the guy above me are gonna talk about what we're gonna buy from eBay? :D:D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will listen to punk music. :)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ listen to a very loud music while having a drinking session :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^maybe i'll let him say agen & agen d "fo shizzle shizzle" thing.... :lol: ...i always see those words in some of his posts...[/b][/color] :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

easy. we would talk about boys and i'd have her tell me all about the Minokawa Clan :P
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will tell her about minokawa clan and drive her home after coz she'll get drunk :lol: peace :Dv
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:50

[ 9 queries - 0.739 second ]
Privacy Policy