• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

aenemij
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]ill just say hi to him. then sleep. haha.[/b]

Last edited by aenemij (2008-09-08 03:36:27)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ i will not let her sleep until she tells me that i can be her friend :P
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^i will be her friend. then we'll sleep together. haha.[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

i will know everything bout her
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]we will share our secrets with each other.[/b]

Last edited by aenemij (2008-09-08 03:51:13)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

i will be frend with her,,,
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'll cut her horns using chain-saw =D jowk :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i shall strangle him to death.,nyehaha.,kidding., il just ignore him.,haha[/b]
enthroned
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=remjo]kala mo ikaw??ASA KA!!! loko lang!!hakhak[/quote] [color=red] SPAMMING! Please avoid it next time, if you don't want to be cursed. Thanks. [/color]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-09-09 01:06:09)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^please do not spam hereand do not speak in any other language except english,we are not in the regional section.[/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/ot.gif[/img] [b]@T: probably il ignore him all night long.[/b]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll ask her to sing one of tokio hotel's song..:D we'll sing to death anyahahah juz kiddin'!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nyehaha.,we'll not sleep coz we'll be singing through the monsson all night long,non-stop! haha.,[/b]
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we will rock out loud. . .:D
darksaint0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

we'll talk about naruto,,^_^
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if i was trapped over night with the guy who posted above me... i would make him talk about something else besides naruto.. ahehe :kiss:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

get to know her. plus jam session! lmao. sleep.

Last edited by heroinslither (2008-09-09 17:18:16)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ aw.. i'll ask her if he's related to jimmy bondoc.. they kinda look the same..:P and ur a singer too? ill love to hear ur voice all night :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I would ask her [^] to help me be a better artist, ha
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I would ask her to talk to me about how artistic she is.
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

play the video game pacman on a family computer. :lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:04

[ 9 queries - 0.551 second ]
Privacy Policy