• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll let her listen to EMO songs.
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we will find some legend around and ill gonna kill the legend that we have just found =D
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll talk abt randy orton...i also lurve RKO
xOx_N!c0_xOx
» n00b
1969-12-31

we will play PSP and talk every night!
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we will just talk nd talk nd talk all night!!!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ill chat with her all night :lol: :P
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

will party like a rockstar :lol:
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think he will kill me all noght and eat my heart!!!
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill tell to her that i dont eat humans and ill tell that i only kill a legacy of a legend =D
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll tell him that i'm scared of him,,,:o and i will stay away from him 4 ever,,,
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea: go away
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we will talk abt eptok and gurly gurly thing!!
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ we'l try all mY clothes && take pictures .... ahahha caMErawhoRE =) luv iit
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I wanna have a experiment with her :o :D =D :lol:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll chat nd chat nd chat w/ him! :lol:
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well,if i trapped overnight wif the person above me.. i wanna have a chat all night long & talk about our lyf..ahahaha ;)
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

get to know her better && gain trust ...

Last edited by jheiii_x3 (2008-08-03 20:22:38)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Get to know each other! :D =) :thumbsup:
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

make peace sign with her .. :D

Last edited by testament (2008-08-03 22:02:05)

messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

talk about sensible things... about life :D about the world.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:26

[ 9 queries - 0.593 second ]
Privacy Policy