• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]I will eat your brain and sell your body. Muwahahaha! =D[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]^urmm,i'll eatin dinner with her,watch tv while eatin popcorn :lol: n talk about ourself ;)[/b]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-14 23:03:41)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will watching television with her
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] i'm gonna talk to him, eat chocolates with him.. :D [/b]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will play ps3 with him until morning and sleep at the afternoon
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

will play Wii... then eat then eat with him...
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]We'll play Hide and Seek and Jacks. =D[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^hmmmm,i'll eatin dinner with her,watch tv while eatin popcorn :lol: n talk about ourself ;)[/b] [hr] [spoiler][i]same like my reason b4 =D[/i][/spoiler]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

will have bonfire and dance around it..lol
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

chat and listen to music... =)
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will talking and gossip with her, hehe
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I'll make her a sandwich. X3[/b]
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wew..thanks..haha i`ll watch a dvd all night long with her
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]I'll ask her to take me to EMOVILLE[/quote] hahaha.. hmm we will sleep together....hahaha
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I'll pinch her cute cheeks all night! hihi. X3[/b]
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im gonna stab him..lol =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ill ask her to tell me the whole story of naruto ahehe while eatin... some snacks ahehe :P
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]im gonna stab him..lol[/quote] [b]I'm a girl, you know. :P [hr][hr] I'll ask her to play with me and chitchat. Nyaa~[/b]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll cut her hair while she's asleep. haha! :lol: [i]labya bebe tsuku[/i]. :wow:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

talk about our crushes here :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:51

[ 10 queries - 0.556 second ]
Privacy Policy