• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

laugh at her corny jokes :lol:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

talk to her..then sleep
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sing her a song..so she could fall fast asleep to dreamland..hahaha
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'll sing with her! ^_^ and talk to her! and sleep with her! haha.[/b]
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we'll both sing all night long..and dance and eat too...hahaha
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ yeah. :thumbsup: we'll talk about our crushes! ^_^[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

and talk about our ex'.. hhehe
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna listen to her stories
samisam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]talk about her parents:)[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

talk to her bout ftalk
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. lets talk about indonesia.. hahaha
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll ask her to give me some points of posts.. haha joke
samisam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ask her if she could make me a sig? :D[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehe .. and ill try make her one .. haha

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-05-28 05:58:13)

samisam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]and ill give her 100 tenx for making me one.! [/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'll talk to her.. eat with her.. sleep with her.. haha.. ^_^[/b]
samisam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]have a sing along.. [/b]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

will make a bonfire and dance around it till we drop..:o=D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll have a battle of breakdance for sure~ :lol:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

L:lol:L! i'll win definitely..jk.. [b]will talk about bleach[/b]..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:29

[ 9 queries - 0.693 second ]
Privacy Policy