• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I'll attend in her birthday party only for eat...after that,go home~ =D juz kidding~
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

hhaa its ok,,, but jusz dont forget the gift aryt? haha joke.. t: he will give me a gift in my bday.. hehe just kidding.. lolsz
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will Give her a Gift for her birthday :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will bite him :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll Stab Her with My Katana After she Bite me...
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]I will Give her a Gift for her birthday :D[/quote] really? haha just kidding... t: he will go to my bday? hehe :D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]we'll talk about school,, ^_^[/align]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

will talk about ur favez...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll ask him to continue our Breakdance battle =D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm we will talk.. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will ask her how is City of angels looks alike..
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll tell him that city of angels is gonna be the most wonderful place he will ever see in his whole life .. hehe lol :lol:
faBLUEyozah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will supppeerrr chicka(chit-chat) my sis ceii... :eh: i think overnyt ish not enough?!!.. ahahahha

Last edited by faBLUEyozah (2008-06-09 09:30:10)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll ask her to teach me how to be a Fabulous man :D
faBLUEyozah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll tell him dat bein' fabulous is just bein' urself... :P
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I;ll thank her for her advice [spoiler]Thanks sis.That's a good Advice! =)[/spoiler]
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we'll talk about anime stuff. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll threw a Gralic to her coz she is a vampire :D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll take him to the city of angels
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'l Follow her to the city of angels =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 10 queries - 0.102 second ]
Privacy Policy