• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

njblxii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll make good friend to her.. anf we'll be sharing food the whole nyt.. FOOD FOOD FOOD... ;]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

wa i'll melt :( she's a sun :D wahaha. i think we'll hang out together?
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

we will sing together. and call for help! yahahahaha!
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it would be ironic coz she's a girly and i like rock. haha~ well, we'll just eat ice cream and talk under the sun. haha~

Last edited by _prInceSs12_ (2008-07-26 11:43:17)

testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ we will bang our heads , . :D
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we will the old and the new [b]testament..[/b] wakokokokok..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we'll talk about anything under the sun.. :D
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

trade fansigns~ on the spot. haha~ chit-chat and ice cream of course! :lol:
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chit-chat. stay up all night having fun.. talk about boys,luvlyf..hihi\ girly talk..
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ask here all night long about what did she and _prInceSs12_ talk about their girl talk :lol:
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i would be a dead man maybe,, cz he will give me his rko =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh,we'll giggle all night long.haha
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ask her to teach how to make a fan sign..haha..joks..:lol:..have a chit-chat with her maybe..:)
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its ok Ill know her more and be closefriends :>
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lets take a pix. haha! =D
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we would be famous after get out together =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lulz. arctic above me. ^ =d if we trapped together, we'll change teh world and control it. hahaha.:lol:
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i might be too shy to talk to him~ nyahaha. :redface:
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

if we trap together... :/ dont know..., maybe i would be a princess :|
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ask him if he succeeded in getting that booger out of his nose~ haha~ (nice avatar btw.)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:47

[ 9 queries - 0.561 second ]
Privacy Policy