• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

bembi
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^u really love to be a rockstar ey? ahm.. i'll let u rest after being so much of a rockstar i let u rest and sleep on my lap.. while whew trap somewhere. [quote=zachiru]i will treat him as my sister..:lol:..friendship will be start..!!:eh:[/quote] ^ahaha.. let the friendship begin.. ayt now:D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i will not talk to her until she'll dance with me :lol:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i will just talk with him. and then sleep... forgetting everything. :lol:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i think we can be friends instantly.. i like her a fan of siggies and anime. we can chat all day [quote=the_legend_killer]i will not talk to her until she'll dance with me :lol:[/quote] ^ahaha.. iim not a good dancer but i can do that for u:eh:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bembi]^ahaha.. iim not a good dancer but i can do that for u:eh:[/quote] then we will dance all night long =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i shall immediately eliminate that person. muahahahaha! *fatality*[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will make a poster/ banner /fliers indicating her secret =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]honestly i dont wanna be trapped with the person above me coz he will make me dance crank that soulja shit., if im trapped however, some things are inevitable...il just....[/b] [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/sleep.gif[/img][b] sleep and try to ignore that person[/b][/spoiler][/spoiler]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

will she's trying to ignore me i will play loud music (crank that by soulja boy) over her ears! :lol: and i will secretly put a paper on her back indicating her ultimate secret if she really try to ignore me :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]well,il just try to ignore him and if he will do things i wont like, (playing soulja song), i shall eliminate him *fatality*[/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/asd.gif[/img]
darksaint0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahaha,, get to know each other? only if ok, if not, then sleep,, haha! Ü
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]il make sure we'll be good friends bfore he'll sleep/.nyehaha.,[/b]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lmao. jam with her! haha play the guitar! befriend her. :lol::lol:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ask him to play my fave songs using his guitar *listen and listen*then*sleepy mode* ahahaha
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ask her to sing along with the music. :D get to know each other.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well since he's gonna ask me to sing.. i'll:penguin::penguin::penguin:run!!! ahahah juz kiddin' well sure thing i'll sing ahahah!!!:D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]we'll talk about tokio hotel.,hehe..and bill![/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will explain things to her... and tell her that I am really sory... =(
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

i dont want to be trapped with this person hahaha juz kidding kuya i will chat with him overnight
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow! i'll sleep. :o hahaha! just kiddin'.. maybe we can talk overnyt.lolx! share some secrets while soundtripping :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:37

[ 9 queries - 0.859 second ]
Privacy Policy