• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

share some stories. then. get his/her cell.#.? if he/she have. :lol:
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i will listen to her story. ..hehe
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=| find a way to scape on that trap.. :penguin:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

eh?? help him find a way to escape.:D <he might stab me=D:paranoid:>
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will talk and talk. laugh and laugh. =D and we will be close friends :lol:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^:lol::lol::D i'll let him talk and talk and talk then i'll ask him to sing..<if he's good at singing:lol:> i'll share my secrets :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Let's see.... I'll risk my life for her kiss maybe? =D
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ i'm gonna share my mp3 with him =D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

>i'll take his mp3=D then let him sing to get it back=D:D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ill play the guitar for her. serenade. :lol::lol: idk. anything thats fun. :D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ask him to dress like a cowboy=D:lol::D er..maybe just let him play the guitar:lol:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ill ask her to dance! haha entertain me. :P foodtrip. im still wonderin how, did she know, that im somewhere in the earth. i mean. in the place of cowboys. :lol:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

off topic:: you pmed me..remember? you even called me miss penguin run run run:disgust: topic:: teach me how to play guitar.
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]ask her to tell me more of herself and maybe share kornii jokes ahahaha (now that's boring) and... we'll eat food together...:)[/align]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]we'll talk all about anime :D :thumbsup: foodtrip jamming :o [/align]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

pillow fight!yay! give him some of my m&m's..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yhanikz]pillow fight!yay! give him some of my m&m's..[/quote] woah hahaha! hmm...soundtrip && chit chat then sleep :eh:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

too bad i just ate all of 'em.. let's juz chit chat instead..haha:lol: let's rakenrol !:D
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's alright it will be fun like uhmm.. survivor philippines!
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ i will invite her to watch anime movies instead.^^ :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:23

[ 9 queries - 1.343 second ]
Privacy Policy