• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

talk about luv life... :D and girls stuff ^^
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

im gonna sing 4 her... were gonna sing all night!
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^will drink some beer :D hahaha, :thumbsup: and go to swimming,

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-11-16 08:44:53)

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll ask sum questions... some kinda about his & my life ^^
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i'll strung my guitar chords and try to sing her favorite asian song, :D ill try to make her smile :D cause i want to see her smile for me to see heaven sent. haha :D then when it rains, ill ask her to go out with me and we will play tag :D haha we will run through the night like theres no tomorrow :D
Lucky C. SantAngela J.
» n00b
1969-12-31

errrr.. he said he plays d guitar rite.. i might talk about musics wit him, or maybe about instruments.. or normal stuffs about life and yadayadaya.. as long as we can have sumtin to chat about.. x]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do some wild stuff. and have fun. lols.
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill blind-folded him..and..and.we'll have a date together..:D:D (wholesome yan ah.):lol:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]ill blind-folded him..and..and.we'll have a date together.. (wholesome yan ah.)[/quote] lols for the first time! but why blind folded! :lol: @topic: we will watch narutoo. the whole day and night. :lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Change D Channel~!! Mybe watch [b]CSI[/b] would b b8er~~ huhuhu~~ or~ [b]Shin Chan[/b] Maybe~!! hehe~
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

doo some wild and random stuff. as always. :lol: eat.
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dunno know.. we will watch tv..!!??
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about our lives. lol
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Play Sumthing~~ Such as~~ [b]A Doll~!![/b] Wakaka~~
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll scold her, and tell her [i]Be Yourself![/i].. :lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Talk.talk && Eat.eat! Bwarlala. ~
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Eat2~~ Talk2~~ Huhu~~

Last edited by EyyoNaLuvBil (2008-11-16 20:26:10)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=iana27]^ Talk.talk && Eat.eat! Bwarlala. ~[/quote] :o OMG.. ur miss layas ryt? haha.. ^I'll scold her again.. haha..
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]^I'll scold her again.. haha..[/quote] Byte his Mouth~!! opss~~~:paranoid: no 1 C it~~ hehe~~`
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ haha.. u think ur the only knows how to bite a mouth? *bites her back* :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:10

[ 9 queries - 0.562 second ]
Privacy Policy