• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

iana27
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ talk and talk until we die. =D=D=D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=flint_hydz]^ haha.. u think ur the only knows how to bite a mouth? *bites her back*[/quote] Just Sit 1 Corner~~ Trying not 2 talk with Him~~ :P:P
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]Just Sit 1 Corner~~ Trying not 2 talk with Him~~ :P:P[/quote] Hey you're the one who is naughty.. tsk3.. ;) anyway, I'll carry her in my shoulder and take her to her home.. so that, she will be scolded by her mom.. :lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]Hey you're the one who is naughty.. tsk3.. ;) anyway, I'll carry her in my shoulder and take her to her home.. so that, she will be scolded by her mom.. :lol:[/quote] Grab His Hand n Let he Been Scold 2~~ wahaha~~ =D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]Grab His Hand n Let he Been Scold 2~~ wahaha~~[/quote] I'll kiss her so that she can't talk.. :lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No Kissing In Front Of my Mom~!! Hee~~ If I trapped wit him, I play Tix a Toe wit him~~ huhu~~:P
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Play Uno Cards. =D=D=D=D=D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hearing My Fav Musics~!! Huhu~~~:P
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will talk about her mom :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will share lots of jokes and make BOLA2x :lol::lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah.. il share my korny joks and talk about balls =D bola!
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

weh we'll talk about why is he under the table hahah not another evil plot i guess?! weh...
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]we will talk about her mom :D[/quote] Y must my [b]mom?[/b] ^Talk Abt Rugby wit him~~ Huhu~~
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^nothing i just want to.. thats the first thing come in my poor mind when i saw your siggy hehe @topic ill sing her muli by parokya ni edgar

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-11-17 00:46:52)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]@topic ill sing her muli by parokya ni edgar[/quote] Im not Understand Philipino~~ Heee~~~ Okeyh~~~ I Play u A guitar~~ hehe~~
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^aw ok ill translate it to english hee ill sing while shes playing her guitar
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Talk and Talk until we die. =D=D=D=D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll ask her if she want to listen to my poems hejeje
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Listen 4 d Poem~~ Eheee~~

Last edited by EyyoNaLuvBil (2008-11-17 01:06:55)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Talk & eat together.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:39

[ 10 queries - 0.654 second ]
Privacy Policy