• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^kill your crush and ill replace him :D haha
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ill take yar breathe away. :D
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill put her foot powder . :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cigarette smoking till we die. haha kiddin
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'l ask her to teach me some of her cool tricks...[/b][/color] :eh:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will talk about kabute's and tahongs... hope she will not go Ohh lalalala.. :lol::lol: :Dv
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i wil prepare myself for an upcoming stomachache....coz i'm sure i'l LOL real hard...[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol:
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ same with me :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^I will prepare one pack of cigarette :lol: So we can chit chat all night :Dv

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-23 02:34:24)

MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll share them. i'll be first who will eat tahnongs & kabute. :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^we will talk about our fave colors.....pink & purple....[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]we'll talk about our secrets.. =D
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i]^^^^^ We will be BestFriends....[/color][/i]
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ smilling at her. like the way she's smilling ryt now. :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'l tell him agen & agen that i'm not a guy...[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol::lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

smoke cigarete? and get some ashtrays :D haha
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Chit chat..... chit chat
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll talk about our FS comments.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatting and chatting :D
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]we'll talk about our lives..chat.hahah :D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:09

[ 9 queries - 0.574 second ]
Privacy Policy