• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I will have a boxing match with him so he can act like mike tyson... =) biting some ears :lol::lol: peace bro :Dv kiddin :D
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^we will talk about anything.. lovelife, our own life's haha LoL.. :lol: nc meeting yah bro..=)
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll exchange emo pictures,.,.wahahaha[/b]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

same here bro.. dont ya wori... its fun to joke around!!! ill scare him to death.. bwuahahah... =D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We will stare at each other............... :wow: Wahahaha j0ke :D
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

il hug her, so dt she wont get lost.. :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l pukpuk his head,.,.he's confused of our genders here so the whole nyt i'l fix his brain,,.,.wahaha :lol: :lol:[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will teach her "pukpuk" in english so she can pukpuk the guy above him :lol::lol::lol:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

NIce nanix :lol: We will share a life story
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aheheh...dont pukpuk me.. it hurts madam!!!... slow conekxon, 8s not my fault... heheh... @topic: we'll arm wrestle the whole night!!!
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will bring my gloves and will go boxing... *wafak wafak* :lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-28 08:06:22)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

il wafak u too death.. i hang u like a chicken... :lol: i ddnt knw its fun here!!!
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahaha,.,.we'll go to the server and fix the conection,.,.wahaha =D[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i will get a guitar and play him a christian song :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]i ddnt knw its fun here!!![/quote] ^LOLz :lol: me too... I thought fun corner is no fun at all :lol::lol: [b]@T:[/b] I will get my acoutic guitar too and we will play some acoustic song... with him as the rythm :eh:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-28 08:12:20)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

scare her then she kulam me hahahah.
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will commit suicide !!! and forget the problems in the world aahahha
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]xelcris wrote: i ddnt knw its fun here!!! ^LOLz :lol: me too... I thought fun corner is no fun at all :lol::lol:[/quote] me too bro.. i guess were wrong.. aheheh... :lol: @topic: and ill kulam u too.. ill make u do a giling giling moves.. !!! :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

While he wafak me to death and hang me up... I will spit on his face and pinch his nose... so tears will fall like on his ava :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-28 08:16:54)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]STUPIDMUMU always sablai[/b] @T: i'l tie him a rope and pull him to the cliff!! wahah :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:48

[ 9 queries - 0.600 second ]
Privacy Policy