• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

-retired-
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

That would be really great! but maybe the next day i will be shy to talk to him. or watever! HAHA. i hope soo.:lol:

Last edited by -retired- (2008-11-24 07:44:15)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

haha if i were stuck with you, well make signatures :D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We will play BAngSak :lol: Hehe,,,I miss that game :)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

charleneajose: yes i am a boy :D uhm, TOPIC: whats [i]bagsak[/i]? ull tell me how to play it and we will play it:D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]charleneajose: yes i am a boy :D[/quote] haha so im gonna switch bodies with a boy? :] [quote=dweller]We will play BAngSak :lol: Hehe,,,I miss that game :)[/quote] bangsak? is that a filipino game?
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^haha, we will take a bath together, haha, too awkward? don't worry bath in the swimming pool :D haha and with our bodies haah :D silly ... XD
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Swimming Pool~???:o Yeahh~!!:cloud::thunder: O'owww~~~ Just Play Uno Cards~~~:eh::eh:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha i love uno cards, we shall plan to have our magic show in the streets we will beat david blaine :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just chatt :thumbsup: hehe :D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]bangsak? is that a filipino game?[/quote] Yup,,, It is a Filipino game. Like hide and seek. The seeker have the gun and who's hiding has the knife.
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]whats bagsak? ull tell me how to play it and we will play it:D[/quote] Yup,,, It is a Filipino game. Like hide and seek. The seeker have the gun and who's hiding has the knife. :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Chitchat..get to know him better :)
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

laugh all night..
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ampjeff]laugh all night..[/quote] laugh about what all night..lol :P
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]im going to kiss her & hug her tight......[/b][/color]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will pray :o
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hmm. :arrow: Find solution and talk about our family. :arrow: Get to know each other. :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

find time to know each other well :D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Open yellow page~ I wanna search 4 ur cell no~~ Hahahaa~!!=D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]^haha, we will take a bath together, haha, too awkward? don't worry bath in the swimming pool :D haha and with our bodies haah :D silly ... XD[/quote] lol :] scary haha [quote=dweller]Yup,,, It is a Filipino game. Like hide and seek. The seeker have the gun and who's hiding has the knife. :lol:[/quote] haha tsk :] dangerous :D ^well talk, a lot :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 9 queries - 0.418 second ]
Privacy Policy