• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll surf in the net....
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

sis! hahaha! we'll go shopping. :eh:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=MiSS.GRACEo6]we'll go shopping.[/quote] yeeess...i love shopping... we'll shopping all the day..
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Shares our [b]Pink[/b] Stuff~! haha~:lol:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

share some black staff wAHAHA lol XD
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Talk about his life and my life then take pictures..then yeah eat candies haha
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=rakzztar]share some black staff wAHAHA lol XD[/quote] lol~! I do like black stuff~~ hee~~:D ^Hug her~~ Cz I'm cold right now~~:D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll give her a blanket and ang hug her. XD :( heheheh :(

Last edited by rakzztar (2008-11-27 16:03:22)

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i'll give him a guitar he'll play and i'll sing. :D the whole night =) [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]

Last edited by sweet08heaven (2008-11-27 16:09:29)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=rakzztar]i'll give her a blanket and ang hug her. XD :( heheheh :([/quote] Naaa~~ Makesure its thick enough~~ ^Eat2~~ Im hungry~~:D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah hehe, +my hug too XD lol @ same XD
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Give him a blanket~ No hugging, please~~ We're not same gender~~ Heheee~~~:D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will eat food. =)
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll give him food. hehe x]

Last edited by b3m1n3 (2008-11-27 17:56:07)

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll just capture a pic of her very cute smile! :D
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]we'll gona find food to eat/.. haha [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will cry !!! :D haha
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^chit chat then sleep :lol::lol::lol:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=rakzztar]yah hehe, +my hug too XD lol @ same XD[/quote] dude.. no stealing of girlfriend. :wallbash: ^We'll eat some mushrooms..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]dude.. no stealing of girlfriend. :wallbash:[/quote] hahaha! :D=D @T: let him eat some poisonous mushrooms :evil:=D:P

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-11-27 21:06:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:16

[ 9 queries - 0.559 second ]
Privacy Policy