• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I'll throw her in the river.. :lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ I'll kill him. =) jk. XDD
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll talk to her!! :lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

obviously. :lol: I'll kiss her. XDD
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll sing [b]I kissed a girl![/b] :lol: ROFL. :lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whateva! :lol: I'll kill her. :redface::redface:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll ask herr hu's that person! ayihee. BF? ;) =D :P
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ aha no. =(. anyway, Imma kiss her again. *bak en port. =D xDDD
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll sing again the song.. I kissed a girl very very loud!! =D=D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll make her a yaya. Ur such a loser yaya. >:b haha. fezz. :Dv
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i ill gift her ice cream =D :P

Last edited by Lyas-rowkz (2008-11-29 06:44:20)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will talk to him! :lol::lol:

Last edited by iana27 (2008-11-29 06:44:30)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@mod lyas: why ice cream btw? ;) @t: I'll glue her lips upward so that she could smile forever. =)
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]wew, you'll eat me? haha wahahaha. catch me if u can ladies:D we will play tag ahaha[/quote] OT: we sure can! :] get ready to b eaten! =D=D=D T: first time i saw him here. talk to him more, i think :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol. I'm a her, actually. :D:D hehe. friends? ;) @t: I'll teach her how to smile. The never-lasting smile. =D
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eat fud with her.. and make her my servant!!! =D :thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^I'll make him my servant. =D Kidding. :D friends? ;)
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll play pillow fight =D[/b]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]OT[/b]xxBUBBLiExx - becoz i only hav ice cream, at that time :P:lol: [b]T[/b] - knowing her more :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ oo. haha. :lol: know him more. :D haha. friends? ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:55

[ 9 queries - 0.669 second ]
Privacy Policy