• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

dweller
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Uhh 0nly tw0 of us? Isn't that scary? We'll watch c0Rny m0vies =D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

*Call my mom~ Hahaha~~ U've been scold after we out of dis trap~ Urm Sms with my boyfriend~~:D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll steal her Cellphone =D Wahahaha!!! peace :penguin:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehehe i will invite him play a organ hahahhaa
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll break your organ... hahaha joke :D It's [b]"an organ"[/b] for you.... ^_^
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^chit chat && sleep. :lol::lol::lol: hahaha!
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=dweller]I'll steal her Cellphone =D Wahahaha!!! peace :penguin:[/quote] U so mean~~:angry: ^Sleep2~~ Snoring~~ =D

Last edited by EyyoNaLuvBil (2008-11-28 05:27:49)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ahhahaha :P @T: let her share her loev story :lol::lol::lol::lol::ninja:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I dont 1 2 share any love story with u~ Hehe~~ Watch Fear Factor~ N Vomit on his leg~!!:puke: lol!
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will count 1-5 slowly :lol::lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l count every strand of his hair! :lol:[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]I dont 1 2 share any love story with u~ Hehe~~ Watch Fear Factor~ N Vomit on his leg~!!:puke: lol![/quote] aw. hehehe.i'm not watching fear factor.sorry :P:P @T: hmmm..maybe a bar hopping will do :lol::lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

pee on his pants and run.... :penguin: :lol::lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]we will count 1-5 slowly :lol::lol:[/quote] Then, count from 6-10~ Haha~~ ^Pinch his cheek~! Hehe~~:D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]pee on his pants and run.... :penguin: :lol::lol:[/quote] :wasted::retard::puke: hahaha! :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: @T: shot him. [i]bang![/i] :evil: --- [i]sablayy[/i] :drool::drool::wasted::retard: sleep. :O:O

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-11-28 05:45:00)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will have a food trip at midnight bars haha
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll take ride on a bike,.i'l be at the back,.wahaha =D[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

scare him with my ultimate spooky mask =D=D :Dv [hr] sablay :wallbash: cut her hair like korean :eh: [i]*pahakan*[/i] :lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-28 05:48:42)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

throw him ... some stones... =D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Comb her hair~~ Hheeeeeee:D

Last edited by EyyoNaLuvBil (2008-11-28 05:50:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:39

[ 9 queries - 0.573 second ]
Privacy Policy