• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

then we'll talk about our crushes or bf..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b][color=blue]can i have some too??? i will invite paramore to sing w/ pinkprincess....[/b][/color]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yea. :thumbsup::thumbsup: good idea kuya. & play hide&seek.

Last edited by MiSS.GRACEo6 (2008-11-21 13:43:51)

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll invite sam milby to sing for me..hahaha..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]i will kiss you too^^^^^& hug you tight until you cant breath....[/b][/color]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]i will kiss you too^^^^^& hug you tight until you cant breath....[/quote] hahaha! @ate princess: & i will call record center, record your song. & sell the cd to international shops.:D

Last edited by MiSS.GRACEo6 (2008-11-21 13:51:43)

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]i will kiss you too^^^^^& hug you tight until you cant breath....[/quote] i don't think so... @ topic:ok..then we'll sleep...lol..
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkprincess18]@ topic:ok..then we'll sleep...lol..[/quote] i will wake you up. :P:P
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

then we'll listen music...
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

then after.. we will go to sleep.
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

then i'll wake you up and we'll have some pictorials..haha
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yea. i'll get up. & post in front of the camera. :P:P:P
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

then we'll pose and pose and pose in front of the camera...:lol:
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkprincess18]then we'll pose and pose and pose in front of the camera...:lol:[/quote] yea while :penguin: << this guy will be the photographer. haha!
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha..right..right.. then we'll eat again..:lol::lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Food~??[/b] I'll eat wit u~!! Hee~~:D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]still i will kiss her now in the forehead...weeeeee...[/b][/color]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the after i will go home, coz my mom is calling me. :cry:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=MiSS.GRACEo6]the after i will go home, coz my mom is calling me.[/quote] you can't bcoz you're trap..hehehe.. then we'll do some exercises after all the food..
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

After eating, I [b]Sleep~[/b] Huhu~~:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:30

[ 9 queries - 0.761 second ]
Privacy Policy