• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]throw him into the ocean. and watch him, drowning.. then save him[/b] =D
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

now thats sweet!! :redface: :rose: hahaha then i'll need mouth to mouth resuscitation.. =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ill find... an iguana.. for his mouth to mouth resuscitation. sounds great ayt? :P :P[/b]
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahahaha you cant see iguana in dark night.. :D if thats the case, i'll drown you.. then make the mouth to mouth resuscitation... :eh:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Play hide and seek... :paranoid: :paranoid: :penguin:[/b]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=soulmirk17]hahaha!! ahahaha you cant see iguana in dark night.. :D if thats the case, i'll drown you.. then make the mouth to mouth resuscitation... :eh:[/quote] hahaha! i'LL watch you both arguing while drowing into the ocean.
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll drown you as well.. hehehe @T: 'ill hide you seek..

Last edited by soulmirk17 (2008-11-20 06:52:48)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]you'll hide. then i wud js pretend that im seeking..for u. But, the real is, i wud just eat... and enjoy the nyt. =D[/b]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=soulmirk17]i'll drown you as well.. hehehe[/quote] you wont because i'LL run away. :P
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

will be having death notes to each other posting suicidal notes, haha :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sing ...dance and have fun..
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ubencx[/b]we'll be playing deathnote char,.,im gonna be misamisa and he's kira :lol: @T: again selling footpowders the whole nyt ;)

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-11-20 07:04:48)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk something cute :lol: no idea =|
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]playing hide and seek :D[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Watch deathnote... til the crow turned white
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatting ?? hahaha :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^will find a park, and play tag, haha then when we are already tired, pinch each others noses, haha
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]sit on a bench counting stars,.,.,wahahaha :lol:[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i will count your hair, haha then shooting star will be seen above and you will be excited then i kissed u in the forehead then u will slapped me and we will do it all over again until u will be tired haha
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

drink beverages..... and play games
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:58

[ 9 queries - 0.559 second ]
Privacy Policy