• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]we'll packed up some foot powders and sell it tomorrow :D[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

go sing with her and sis xuri
babyphat
» n00b
1969-12-31

have a sleepover or a slumber party and we can do anything. like fix ou hair everything hehe
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^cut her hair, ahaha. jowking dear, we will play tag, haaha
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]sleep with her and wrestle her..!hahaha..! joke sis..!:lol:[/b]
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tell him about jokes and ghost stuff which i saw in the tv =):cloud::cloud:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll talk about deathnote movie. and watchin it. :penguin:
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]well, we will talk about our favorite anime character "L" hehehe..!:eh: coz I also love L [/b]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will talk......=)=)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]hmmmmm? i will kiss her & hug her tight.....[/b][/color]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks][b][color=blue]hmmmmm? i will kiss her & hug her tight.....[/b][/color][/quote] hmmmmmmmm... u don't even know her yet ur going to kis her..?!:doubt:.. wait.. what kind of kis..?!;)..hehehe.. just kidding..:lol::lol::lol::lol:..me i will teach him how to court a gurl..!!!:cool:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bad_boy20]hmmmmmmmm... u don't even know her yet ur going to kis her..?!:doubt:.. wait.. what kind of kis..?!;)..hehehe.. just kidding..:lol::lol::lol::lol:..me i will teach him how to court a gurl..!!!:cool:[/quote] [b][color=blue]I met her 2 days ago...were friends already... @topic ^^^I will punch him in the head!!!![/b][/color]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]hmmmmm? i will kiss her & hug her tight.....[/quote] ei,, you're too aggressive for a religious guy,, haha.. ^ I'll punch him.
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill put a make up on him....waaaaa :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Watch... movie ... and eat... plenty of foods.[/b] =D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk abut foot powder
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we will talk abt dolphins! :thumbsup: :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ sure talk about dolphin
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]dive into pacific ocean... and meet some underwater creatures[/b]
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ yah, teach me how to swim in the middle of the night... :doubt: hahaha hug me if its cold.. grrr... :redface: :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:55

[ 9 queries - 0.547 second ]
Privacy Policy