• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll watch horror movies and eat potato chips...~!! haha, so classic ^^
babyphat
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

she can teach me her laguage harhar, and eat popcorn and go nuts i quess hehe
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]tok bout hard feelings... some kinda emo thingys...[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^this time, we will watch a romance-comedy flick :D and eat some potato chips :penguin:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lol. we'll watch the penguins, all nyt long.. :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]we'll make more advertisement for her foot powder =) hi ate =)=)[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll make her eat lots'a fooooooood. :eh:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll sing her a song..till she got sick of my voice..:D
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i will dance while he's singing "because of you" by neyo.... know the lyrics?? hehe[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ we'll take about each other =)

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-11-16 07:52:33)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

*sablay!:wallbash: ^ im a "she.." :wow: ill cook french toast for him..with matching hot choco..:wow:

Last edited by cla_15 (2008-11-16 07:53:30)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll boogie dance with her all night. =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

make some alert... scripts.. ;]
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmm.. ill bite her.. *rawr!!!ahaha :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^lolx... thats a physical harassment kiddin. umm ill, buy a poison for hm.. =D
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

youll kill me? :cry: ill ask her to bury me.. *lawl
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=remjo]youll kill me? :cry: ill ask her to bury me.. *lawl[/quote] ofcourse not... i wud js let u taste it. :rolleyes: @ topic: we'll go to heaven and meet god. :wow:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll go to heaven with u :D
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Drink some beer... :thumbsup:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wakaka~~~=D Not Talking~~ Just Sit Alone~~~ Bcoz mom S8, Don Ever Talk wif Strangers~~~ Huhu~~~:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:23

[ 10 queries - 0.573 second ]
Privacy Policy