• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I`ll talk my stories to her. *bad english* [sorry] :wallbash:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ i will listen to her stories... :D
princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll talk about her love life :)
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i'll invite her to count how many stars..XDDD~~=D[/align]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ i'm gonna tell her how crazy i'am being her bro =D :P edited =D

Last edited by Kiro Tan (2008-10-11 08:08:16)

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll listen to music until we both fall asleep:D or food trip
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ wow. cool i'm gonna eat all of the food trip.:lol: and i will share it with her =D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh geez. guess music will be enough for me. food trip w/ lotsa sweets:D
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ noo.. i love sweets :( eat with sweets food then i'll sing a song with her.=D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah singing!:D play drums, piano, guitars.etc
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ hahah yeah! =D play tennis?O.o =D kidding* we will sing sing sing.! :D:thumbsup:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna play tennis..but dunno how to.:lol: if ya'll teach me let's play then!.:lol: sing sing sing till we our voice's gone:retard:
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ hahah tennis is really easy to play just hit yourself to it lol.:lol: i mean hit the tennis ball :D hahah. sing and sing until i just :puke: by singing so hard =D and she will too.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

badminton's easier. let's play badminton instead. :lol: when we threw up after singing let's play drums yeah!
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahah badminton sounds great :lol: oh cool i love drums. :D:thumbsup: let's play and play until our arms cant move anymore. =D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah and it's fun drums are so damn cool! :lol:
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah! :D:thumbsup: so what else? gonna do? =D i know next is the piano.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

kool! piano.that's great how 'bout trampoline??
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hell yeah:D:thumbsup: :lol: hmm trampoline i'm not good at that. let's just make some loud noise!! =D
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

share my feelings with him i think he's a good listener :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:19

[ 9 queries - 0.535 second ]
Privacy Policy