• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

blooder_2
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll be talking... we'll be friends...
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:/ hmmm i guess ill talk with this person ^^ so that i can get to know them better :D [/align]
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

If she talks then i will listen.
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will play pacman and we will see who's the best gamer :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i will give him pizza,so that he won't spill my secret...[/b] [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][b]support the leader![/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/happybday.gif[/img][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will ask her any questions that come to my mind regarding her secret and if im not satisfied with her answer ill spill her secret =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i will answer all his questions and i will give him beer [/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/beer.gif[/img] [b]until he is satisfied.[/b] [spoiler][b]long live the leader![/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/signs14-1.gif[/img][/spoiler]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will secretly record our conversation for the night and after that ill send the recorded conversation to someone =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=the_legend_killer]i will secretly record our conversation for the night and after that ill send the recorded conversation to someone =D[/quote] [b]really?then if im trapped with that person,il immediately kill him.*fatality* [/b] [img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/bash.gif[/img]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill make her dance/sing "crank that" by soulja boy and if she done that i will not spill her secret anymore =D
imnotdyann
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will make silly jokes with him hahaha and talk with him with serious stuffs.lol :lol:
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she might be a girl, so surely we'll be chatting or exchange experiences about love or somethin'. :eh:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hmmm.. im not really that good at talking maybe.. i'll let her do all the talk and i'll do the listening she looks kikay,, so maybe we can discussed about "in" thingy right now and i wish there would be some food on that trapped place LOLengs that would be fun
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ill teach her how to party like a rockstar =D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ahaha.. really? i would love that:wow: after he teach me to party like a rockstar ill teach u how to sleep LOLengs :P
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i will treat him as my sister..:lol:..friendship will be start..!!:eh:[/b]
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'll start a new friendship?..no him more?..sleep together?..( not magkatabi )ahha..LOLSZ!..haha..as a friend lng! haha one meter away i guesz?
jaynkrekk
» n00b
1969-12-31

get to knw her. n find a way to get out.:P
darkflower12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Um, talk about how to get out of there.
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill teach her how to be a rockstar =) (the hard way =D)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:59

[ 10 queries - 1.145 second ]
Privacy Policy