• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ maybe uma will kill me.LEL :lol: :lol:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

:arrow: make some fun stuffs? talk about girly thingy.. share sum advices, tips, watever! =)=)=) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll ask her if she can be one of my sis? :D
deadly088
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D HaRHaR... uHm..TaLk ChaT ChaT
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'd be like, you on the floor. but talk to me =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll have an eating competition :D [peace][/peace]

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-07-19 04:29:05)

Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it will be easy to forget it... =D peace pal :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll watch pocoyo togeteher? sulol
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll talk and talk to her... :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol::lol: tell her that i am a normal male :lol:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]weeenk yey maybe uma will kill me.. hahaa... lol :lol: [/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i'll ask her about girly things and stuff. :lol:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

id rather die .... waah . . hehe .. well talk things that cant spoil the conversation .. :thumbsup: ..??
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i think i will not talk to him,,,! unless he's the first to talk to me,,,lol[/align]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll talk nd talk to her nd ask her if she can be one of my friends.. :P :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

it's okay.you look friendly sis! and cute too. teehee..
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll eat ice cream. (:
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we're gonna be rock!! because we are rockstars =D\m/
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha. yes, babyyy!!! we'll totally burn the thing that's keeping us trapped by our Rockstar-hawtness. <3 =D
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

give her some ice cream cause it looks like she needs one bcoz of that rockstar [u]hotness[/u]. haha

Last edited by _prInceSs12_ (2008-07-25 07:41:48)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:55

[ 9 queries - 0.622 second ]
Privacy Policy