• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]Ackk! Nooo! My precious bangs. lol. kiddin' my Bebe Sandwich. X3 I'll be a total freak without it. :lol: [hr][hr] I'll watch Hanzel/Hanzele/Hanzell/Hanzelle and Gretel Show with her. :lol: Naah, just kiddin'. I'll chitchat with my Bebe Sandwich! ^_______^[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

chit chat with her about her crush here.. :wow:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ tsuku - daaa! dat's was so oldskul bebe. no need to watch i'll tell ya the whole story. I'ts about the witch name Hanzel whose desperate to have a bangs like urs! =D [i]hala ka.[/i] @ topic Ohh? That will be fun. Overnight with my lovely sis. Gaa. How i wish. Gossip talks ever. :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

forget about my girl for a while and think that she's my girl :lol:
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

omo! killer? what will i do! nah just kiddin! :D maybe talk wit him..
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk to her about how to make a good profile in fs :D:thumbsup:
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I'll tell him I even don't know who the hell is arcel =___=[/quote] sis....[b]i'm Arcel[/b]!!!hahahha.nice meeting you then. :lol: @topic: we'll sing rock songs together!!!let's get it on!!!:lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thats a good one there :lol: @t: talking about our fav music :lol::exclaim:
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll ask him how to kill the legend.... =D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thats a good one :lol: @topic: ill teach her how to kill a legend =D
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]BEBE SANDWICH.[/b] Oh noes! *covered her bangs* :lol: [b]TOPIC.[/b] I'll watch WWE with him all night long. Oyea! \m/
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

well chat and talk about everything... until we get tired and sleepy :lol: :kiss:
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wow.. befriend know her more chat hehhe.. iluvatehkristina heheh..

Last edited by alyssa01 (2008-06-17 02:48:31)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

befriend her also... ;) and talk about her fave singers to her fave hobbies...and about her and her family.. :lol: basta everythin ;)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Maybe i'll ask her some suggestion which faculty should i choose when i graduated from my current school~
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]We'll talk about everything! :D[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]urmm,i'll watchin TV with her until morning =D eatin dinner with her,talk about ourself n many more agen lah ;] [[so lazy to type :P]][/i]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-18 05:25:24)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]maybe we'd play ps2,xbox 360 or wii :D:D then eat,watch tv,talk about ourselves^^, =D=D[/b]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ weee... i like your interests siszy. :wow: maybe ill have a chat with her.. watch tv.. play online games... play PSP or xbox... weee :thumbsup:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

chit chat about girly things :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:05

[ 12 queries - 0.773 second ]
Privacy Policy