• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

flap her :O:norose::D == [b]joke[/b] :lol:
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^an alien? have an conversation.. her her
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it's nice so that I can get to know him more.:)
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]kiss her :kiss: [/b] rrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wwwwwwhhhhhhhatt?hehe ummm gotta hide:D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

join with her :wow::kiss: hiding together :kiss:

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-06-02 00:29:14)

archiezangel28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: get to know him a lot better.....maybe we will talk until we fall asleep....

Last edited by archiezangel28 (2008-06-02 00:31:21)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bite him =D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha..=D well maybe we can just have a decent talk rather than hiding!=)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

talk with sissyy
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe.. yeah lots of girly talk til the break of dawn=)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll give her a patrick Doll?
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we wud talk, talk, nd talk!!!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ask her about the topic we should talk about~
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=D kill him as fast as i can =D *kiddin :P
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll kill her faster than she ever think... =D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=D i'll let him eat a poison apple (snow white :P )
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll curse her into a Frog (Frog [b]Prince[/b]) =D u know what i mean...
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh i dunno :lol: ON i'll call *** and tell her if ..... =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^dont playing with fire,lin... =D i'll stop her before she can do that~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:50

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy