• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll talk abt boys .harhar
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

hmm. i wanna go shopping
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ask her to teach me about Chemistry,Physics,and Biology~
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'll ask him advice on how to be a friendsterwhiz! ^_^[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll give her some advice about how to be a whiz(ard) =D
sammykawaii
» Banned
1969-12-31

uuhhmm, i'll slept w/him..=D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll be awake all night and protect her (so gentle eh?)
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll talk to her bout girly stuffs..:D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ask her why do she need oxygen~
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll asked him y? lols:lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ask her why i cant claim her title :D
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll tell him..nah nothing..just got in my mind..i dunno y i said that lols..my crazy mind..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ask her is she an emo or not :D
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i tell him that I'm sort of emo..:D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ask her why did she dunno her location...
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ask him.. [b]what is your name :D[/b]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

will chit-chat and eat. and everything fun lol
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i'll ask her bout animes
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmMmM.. i'll ask her out! haha., and maybe talk about animes?? since she like it., wehehe.. :D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll teach him some quadratic equations! ^_^

Last edited by charm_caster0604 (2008-06-01 22:38:46)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:16

[ 9 queries - 0.769 second ]
Privacy Policy