• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]Hihi, no it's not evil, it's sweet! hihi. :P [hr] I'll watch scary movies with him.[/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[color=#FF0000][b]we'll talk about our crushes.. haha.![/b][/color]
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

talk about girly stuff...oooooh :O:O
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

play truth or dare ...haha :lol:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will lost her in the forest. :lol:
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=#6699FF]I will tell her that I hate emo people... :lol: [/color]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i am going to chit chat with her all night long.. girl talk..[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll drown you in the pool of your own blood..
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ That's harsh. :| [hr][hr] I'll play PS with him. :)[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

gurlie chit chat wth her :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [b]i wanna know her more,n talk about what she like n i like ;)[/b]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I wanna get to know him more, he's interesting and fun to talk with. He's gudlooking, too. :redface:[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

were going to talk about luvlifes i guess? :D
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]We'll eat lotsa lotsa food and watch TV. X3[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^urmm,wathcin tv with her :lol: n talk about what she like n i like ;) n also i wanna know her more[/b]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-14 10:23:10)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

talk abt ourselves coz we want to know each other more =)
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]We'll talk about our lives. Our Eptok crushes and luvlives. :D[/b]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i offer him to smoke cause i got a lot cigarette :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

We will talk about the ftalk and Being emo?!.... =)
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i will chase her and say to her hei, get away from me[/b] :lol:

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-06-14 12:32:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:45

[ 10 queries - 0.615 second ]
Privacy Policy