• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Yellow Flash
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

aw. ill just teleport her to her house... hahaha im the konoha's yellow flash.. hehe just joking ill just invite her in a good conversation so we will not notice that its morning "na pala"...
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ we'll talk until morning?! nyahaha~ you must be reaally talkative then. :lol: @topic: we'll teleport together. haha
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^^we'll have a gurl's talk. . and we'll talk about Ftalk! :D
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it will be unforgetable night :lol:
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welll,,,i think he will kill me! ^_^ just joking,,! ^_^
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hmm... just follow ur hart... and let ur body do wat u want![/b]
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^i think he will squezed my mind w/ his questions. . . :lol:
sonisaoteam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ I think we will get a serious discussion about javascript and other friendster profile :eh:
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll be nosebleeding while his talking.. T.T And we'll eat the all night long.. [i][b]EAT EAT EAT..[/b][/i]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill massage her form head to toe.. all night long.. :P
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Chat, laugh, chat with him i think i dunno
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

get to know her, maybe become friends :D
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll ask an advice about crushes and other stuff.
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

pichur pichur. haha. chat with her nd eat all night. :D
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

mag pitik bulag :lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ma taya-taya :lol: :lol: :lol:
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

we party like a rockstar =D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

as she said well gonna party like a rockstar all nyt long (problem is its just the 2 of us partying :lol: :lol: :lol: )
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eh .... do what evers in ur mind .... hope he is [b]good[/b] ....
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

well,, get to know wid u first.. then talk about many things about each of us.,.. watever... haha!!lol:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:46

[ 10 queries - 0.935 second ]
Privacy Policy