• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i wannna kill him in the night!u are poor knight..lets kill urself!kiddinn
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

:lol: i'll run till the end, she wanna kill me :crybaby:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna give himm :norose: hahaa :penguin::penguin::penguin:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D i'll take it and gave ya :cloud: *ruuuuuuuuuuuuuun* :penguin:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lets goo to the mountainn...so coolll...brrrrrrr
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D whoaaaaaaaa, i'll take ya to the beach to watch the moon :P
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'lll wanna runnnn with himm *lari subuhh :penguin::penguin:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:lol: ya run alone, and i still on my horse, coz i'm a knight =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll talk with him all night long :eh:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:/ i'll leave ya, and my brada will take my position as substitute :P
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahmmmmm..., share stories...... or secrets...... hahahahaha
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

gonna chit-chat.... ahehehe
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm gonna make her talk to me coz' she said she's shy,, aw.. ^_^
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Gonna chat to her till midnight..[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi sis nelou! i'm gonna talk to her about being hunkies! ^_^
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ask her whats the connection of her user name here in ftalk in her real name :D:thumbsup:
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

`we'll gonna play a game.. and it is called as.. [b]wrestling[/b]. lol
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]talk about ourself & watchin tv ;)[/i]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will gonna have a food fight :lol:

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-06-29 05:05:56)

swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^play [b]wrestling[/b] agen! =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:45

[ 9 queries - 0.739 second ]
Privacy Policy