• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i will secretly rob all her money and then ill tell her that i will treat her anything she want to eat =D
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

probably.... be pissed if got stuck with him! :lol: :lol: hehe maybe ill try to get away from him and saying that i know karate :ninja: :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Maybe I'll ask him to treat me fries...or whatever.. =D
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: i'll definetely treat her for a date :eh: :lol: hehe
jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Uhh, I'll just talk to him about stuffs.. or.. ask him to buy me smething to eat. Well, whatever! :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatting :thumbsup: yeah ~ and also must be careful too couse we dun know who is the person .
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will talk about anime and david archuleta with her !! :lol:
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I will chat with her... hahaha.. she's my bestie... =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]tok about anime :o[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]we will sing and dance op d same time. u know, britney's song "oops i did it again to ur heart..." [/b] :lol:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I will let her sing and dance, i'll just watch her.
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]oh the person i always get posted over..... i'll murder him.... leaving no evidences... steal his face if he had.... jejeje... and pissed on him.... wat a...[/b]
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=pink] hhhmmm....even if im a bit afraid of him :paranoid: (coz i dont know him), i'l try to know him better., =) and have a chitchat until i get sleepy [/color]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think we can talked about anime.. and since she's a newbie well tlaked about the rules here too :D
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bembi]i think we can talked about anime.. and since she's a newbie well tlaked about the rules here too[/quote] i luv that idea.. =)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill gonna make her dance :eh: :lol:
anne122789
» n00b
1969-12-31

and i'll gonna make him sing.. the national anthem.. :D
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im gonna chitchat w/ her... talk about boys? :D
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm gonna be very "malambing" to her.

Last edited by eBay Ghost (2008-09-18 14:41:39)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahm.. we can stare at each other.. and who blink first will die =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:42

[ 9 queries - 0.715 second ]
Privacy Policy