• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Zukaari
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

hmm..of course talk with him.. talk about online games?
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

talk to her about anime i think she likes it ..
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

We will eat the whole nyt then we talk then eat agen then talk the sleep.
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

gettin to know each other and talk about our crushiies!...
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we will talk about our personal life . :D:D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uhhhm,i'll talk to him on what are his hobbies or interest...;]:exclaim:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we will do what we want .. :D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about hayley! :lol:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeh .. ur ryt dude .. talk about DOTA .. i think ur a DOTA lover .. :D:D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: talk about -dota -online games -bands -music -friendstertalk -girls -or where ever the discussion bring us :arrow: chit-chat
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what to do? well, we'll play basketball together maybe =|
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]well talk something that cud make the night interesting for the both of us .. hakhak ..[/align]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

gettin to knw each other... ;]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

same goes ..............
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]tok about ... rocker bands..[/b] :o
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll talk about tricks! =):thumbsup: [coz' i think that's what she's good at.] :)
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Plan on how we will eliminate the other clans... and attack them during at night :lol:
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]we will talk about the tweaks and codes for my friendster. :))[/b]
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hev some fun chat bout boyz:lol: n bout girl stuff:)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]we will.. sing., "when the [i]sunshine [/i]shines forever.,wherever.," hehe[/b] [img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/whistle.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:54

[ 9 queries - 0.743 second ]
Privacy Policy