• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

malow
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ i'll give him lots of pizza :P
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we will talk about mars! :)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ haha.. i'll tell him some informations about mars.. lol.. :lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]^ i'll give him lots of pizza :P[/quote] i will not take all the pizza that she will give to me! :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]we'll.. tok.. abt... wrestling.. or we'll play wrestling haha.. he' shud play as randy orton.. =D[/b]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll talk about naruto :P
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ hmm..ask her to tour me in her place...mars?? exciting..=D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i'll take her to mars.. :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we'll eat marsh mallows...
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill test her how she really is a wholesome freakazoid :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll ask him of how many legends he's killed :/
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'll rock her world... in fashion :lol:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm gonna piss him off. :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will not turn on my computer so that he cannot fart =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i will let him borrow my avatar.[/b] [img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/angel.gif[/img]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will not borrow her avatar so that I can sleep :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i shall play screamo songs so that he cant sleep..[/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/oregonian_offtobed.gif[/img]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will sing screamo songs so taht she can sleep and I can sleep also :P
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will talk about everything... :D
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

have a chit-chat w/ him.. :D i want to know him.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:33

[ 10 queries - 0.564 second ]
Privacy Policy