• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

gggrrrrrhhhh :evil: just kidding :D i force her to dance with me :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I'll Challenge him for a Trick Battle~ we're both Tricksters~ =D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice one buddy i'll ask him to play ps3 with me :eh:
jennychicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hmmm, we'll juz talk bout each other :D[/b]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'd talk to her about the weirdest things possible ... =D
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ah that was clear I will ask where he remained :penguin:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm a [i]she[/i] for banana's sake :lol: ^I'd creep him out with my stories
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will tell him to run away from me cause i'm gonna give him an :evil: clown :lol:
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]I'm a she for banana's sake :lol:[/quote] aww... my bad ......... :wallbash: [quote=pinoZ-FIXED-noZ]i will tell him to run away from me cause i'm gonna give him an :evil: clown :lol:[/quote] waahahaha......... u're evil ......... :evil: wkwkwk....... =D ~nah ..... i will run ......... and go to bed :lol:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

let's watch! :lol:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll steal her teddy bear.. :D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll give him a toys so he can play alone with his imagination =D=D
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill try to make him laugh considering he's the joker ...lol
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Play hide and never come back.. :lol:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i kiss her and run away from her .. :lol:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aww... :puke: hmm.. I'll beat the clown out of you..:eh:

Last edited by flint_hydz (2008-06-13 10:34:10)

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I'll sumo wrestle with you. haha![/b]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whoaa :o i'll give her a clown doll and play with her :lol:
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I'll grab some facepaint and put crazy stuffs on his face. :P[/b]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol,, so evil :evil: i'll painted the wall with her and draw some of her cute face :P

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-06-14 00:00:45)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:35

[ 9 queries - 0.822 second ]
Privacy Policy