• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll talk about her fave anime ;)
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]Wee... Ate Tinay. :wow: We could talk about anything. Anything we want. Heehee.. Just have fun. :)[/b]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gona ask her to be my friend
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i would sleep
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will eat food :P
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will talk all night .. he's my besflen :D
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehehehe thnks besflen ----------------------------- i will sing for her :rolleyes:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll talk to him about anime...wahahaha :D
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we will talk about food weeee :P
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill ask him about hislife.! talk about our group. eheheh.!
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

him??!! :doubt: okay. ill be friends with him. tak. chit chat. i will not sleep.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll talk about ate danx's story.. :P
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

'll get to know her =D =D =D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll talk about myself.. then later she'll talk about herself.. :D ^_^
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i won't talk about myself.. haha.. we'll talk bout showbiz. =D =D =D jowk! pizyo
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will ask her to sing to me
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we will talk about food...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will ask him why did he take orihime not Rukia? =D
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we'll do [i]islaman[/i] :lol: :lol: :lol:
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

+++==sing vvith her?? :lol::lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:39

[ 9 queries - 0.676 second ]
Privacy Policy