• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

talk to her... share stories....
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ talk to him.. share some jokes.. talk about some happy moments. :D
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

make him my frend and make layouts with him heheheheh wtf
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ill tell him about the rules of the forum. share some unspamming effect. and being friendly. :)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

well talk to him,, share some ideas like dat!
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][align=center]♥ Be friends with her ♥ Talk to her..definitely..[/align][/i]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'd bore her with my stories :lol:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

share some experince.! share some stories.! talk about everything.
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

talk to him ..play games??
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I'll never stop talking.. =D [/b]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill never stop asking.! ahahha.!
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just say hello.. how r u?! talking to each other....
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chat the whole night about everything we know...
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chat & chat & chat..unlimited chat..hahaha
marcodgreat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i ll kill her with my jokes
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll die because of his jokes...hahahha.*choked*..ahh~..jk
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna talk to her
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chat with her the whole night and eat popcorns...
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

have a girl talk. nd eat midnight snacks. haha. ;)
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill aks her how to be elite.! hheh.! talk about the forum.!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:20

[ 9 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy