• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll do nothing now :lol: dunn have any idea?
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]DeverKerbill read this:[/b] [spoiler][b]Of course I know. She's Thai and can talk over 10 languages and a friend of mine. =) I believe it is U**. Correct? =D If not then whoever *** is. :P I'm very analytical. Fear Me. =D I'm sorry for the late reply. I'm kinda busy with school.[/b][/spoiler] [b]I'm going to summon Deverkerbill. =D Fight! Fight! Fight![/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hmmm.. I'll squish his cheeks. :P Weeeee.. Hehe..[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]:P^okie,mr detective,U're............Riyt?or wrong? Secret.. [/spoiler] I'll Go to a Rock Scene with her =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i will just sleep...and pretend, that he is not there...:)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aoooooooo.....u're evil sis =D.... i'll protect her from wild beasts when she sleep and pretending that i'm not there... :lol:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

talk to him bout his life. ahe :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Talk to her about her life =D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we'll talk about our lives. :D chat chat and chat. ok? :D
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

talk to her. =D she knows bisaya a little. :P
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll Beg her to not suck my blood.. =D
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]I'll Beg her to not suck my blood.. =D[/quote] haha. that's funny! :lol: dun worry. em' ma [i]harmless[/i] vamp. :lol: @ topic: talk about his life & vice-versa. wanna know him more. =D
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whoah u above en me.. are same vampire.. wuahahahah --i'll beg her to hunt for fireflies .. i <3 fireflies.. wuahaahah an maybe know more about her..
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]ill talk to her, seriously..hehe then ill give her some jokes.. then sleep..haha :cool:[/align]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

talk to him bout his life :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sing happy birthday to her~ happy birthday to you~
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ hehe thanks.. t: well we will celebrate my bday.. hehe

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-06-08 09:32:10)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll slice her birthday cake =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ask him to give me some food lolz.. :D and oh yeah with iced tea :lol: special request lolz. =D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll invite her to my party..naks... [i]"my party huh?" [/i]haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:48

[ 9 queries - 0.179 second ]
Privacy Policy