• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

give my phone number to her :cool:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll Watch Euro together
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

haha really? then i'll accept it for good. :D
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it will be fun....hahaha
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll ask her to take me to EMOVILLE
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will eat together.. :drool: eating the mosquitos :lol:

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-06-09 23:56:46)

_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll then go take him to EMOVILLEand we'll eat emo ice cream.haha. is there such a thing?:lol:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

gived my phone number to her :cool:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^penjahat...penjahat..... give my Grandma's phone number to him :eh:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmn.. hide... coz **a myt kill mehh... =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

........ =D kill her before **a kill her.. =D
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

stop him from killing!!haha:lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll shut my mouth so i wont talk s*** in front of her =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=cUtiEshika]hmn.. hide... coz **a myt kill mehh... =D[/quote] [quote=DeverKerbill]........ =D kill her before **a kill her.. =D[/quote] Oooo.... What is going on again here? :lol: [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] Throw pillows on him :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^no,Nothing~it's just a jowk~ :D ask her how did she have those eyes :D kawaii~
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ask her where she got those contact lenses..haha..peace out.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Tell him and her that i just edit it on photoshop. It isn't a contact lense :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll Bought (is tis riyt?heheee..sowee if i'm wrong again.. :D) her an Ice cream~

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-10 01:38:31)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll tell him I even don't know who the hell is arcel =___=
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll ask her to accompany me to disneyland..hope she wants :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:08

[ 9 queries - 0.633 second ]
Privacy Policy