• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

do u even know who's *** is? i'll go to a Shaman's House and ask him to let deviantangel go...
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll bite him :mad::P
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll bite him back =D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tell to him.. that i passed the gas :norose::D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill][b]do u even know who's *** is?[/b] i'll go to a Shaman's House and ask him to let deviantangel go...[/quote] i know i knooooooww :lol: can i mention it there :eh: ON i'll... say sorry? :|
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^yes,u [b]Cant[/b].... run out of idea...yah..i'll take her back to her momma's house?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hhahaha.. i'll ask xxx to go there.. i think she on :P ^on. ask him to give me some... baloons :mad:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll give [b]miss kindergraden [/b]some Mickey mouse baloon..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll take that baloons and kick him out to... sea :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll swim and go back to my home leave her alone..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll tell him first if im not alone here.. i with sist *** :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^uh..... i'll shut her mouth with 7 Band Aids...
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

flap him with money nyah~~~~~~~~~=D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll back to my home :penguin: as fast as i can :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll ask him to flap me with the money again~
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

flap him with my fake money =D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll.... keep silent so he didnt know im here with him :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll said to him that it's okay to flap me using a fake money as long as it have sailor moon in the face of it :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

u call me him ageeenn :retard: huaah!! I'll bite him :mad:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll kiss her :kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:59

[ 9 queries - 0.783 second ]
Privacy Policy