• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

doin' something cool / unforgettable.... heheheh.... :eh:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ probably be worried :paranoid: about what's gonna happen to me :paranoid:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

share my experiences on sci-camp ^_^ XD
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we'll talk about someone...:ninja:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

we will dance like d cat on her ava is doing!!..:lol:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

share stories... cause i think she's friendly?.. aren't you?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

yeah..i am friendly!!..:D err..maybe talk about sum issues..:D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe we'll watch asian dramas together? =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

nyaaa..maybe teach him sum thai songs..:lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

listening to rock music all night :lol: [go rockmate :D\m/]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

maybe i'll teach u how to shuffle. :cool:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ill ask him to teach me to do beautiful, cool, abstrct layouts =) ;)
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll ask for some psychological exams hehe.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'd make you listen to rap music instead of punk rock =D :eh: :lol:
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

let's sleep and you'll be my pillow :eh:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha i'd let you use me as a pillow :eh:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-27 00:20:28)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

teach him whats the effect of an rko =D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ask him what the h*** an rko is
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ look at my second siggy :lol: @ topic we will have a food eating contest :D:thumbsup:
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

story telling overnight... hihihihi!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:20

[ 9 queries - 0.570 second ]
Privacy Policy