• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i will not talk to her until she will dance with me =) :D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we will sing "happy birthday to you!, happy birthday to you"! :P
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will first wait until our birthday and then sing [i]happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday! happy birthday! happy birthday to you![/i] :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will have a party inside the elevator! hahaha :lol: rock on! :thumbsup:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will have a street party on our birthday =) =D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]we'll have to dance inside the dance club!..game?:D[/b]
frozenfire
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow::arrow: dance?? singing or jamming nlng together ... :lol::lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... we will ride an airplane.. lolx! && then sleep :o
merzjayq
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe talk until we know each other well then jamming together. :)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ get to know her. dvd marathon or sleep or anything. as long as its fun. ALATAFUN.
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will emote together :cry: lolx! hahahaha! soundtrip && food trip :eh:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll have to kiss you ether u like it or not..haha!..joke!..:D jamming would be better..:)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

snob her. jk. anything. alatafun. kinky! jk. either eat and chat.
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i will give some wacky insults to him..joke!..:D uhhhm,ask him out...:D

Last edited by leslie815 (2008-09-12 02:16:24)

jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im gon to ask and insist her to teach me "igiling igiling" dance :lol:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ohh yeah sure!...... i'll ask you to dance with me in the dance club...game?..
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i'll introduce myself to her! and ask her everything about her coz she's still a newbie..:)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]we'll jam together and talk about our crushies.,hehe[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: idk :arrow: talk about tokio hotel :arrow: chit-chat :arrow: we'll sing songs lmao :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

get to know each other and have a party!..:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:14

[ 9 queries - 0.620 second ]
Privacy Policy