• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

gonna make her my new bestfriend!! :lol: and talk about our luvlifes!! :wow:
kenzair
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i will talk to him or her all night:wow:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nothing..i am just going to listen to my mp3
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

talk about anime.....:D:D:D
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eBay Ghost]I'm gonna be very "malambing" to her.[/quote] thanks... :) [b]bembi[/b]:arrow: uhm.. since im just a newbie, i'l ask her to teach me more bout ftalk all night., aheheh.. =)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]Maybe I'll ask her to braid my hair..lol..^^ Or maybe I'll talk to her about things.. :rolleyes:[/b][/i]
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will talk to her....... and just make funny jokes^^ so that she will not bored with me^^
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:):thumbsup: uhm... enjoy laughing at his funny jokes.. :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we'll tok bout girly stuffs
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will talk about Naruto episodes from 1 to the latest manga chapter =)
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..uhm i guess we'll talk about manga..any new chapters of claymore :D hehe
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh wow~ what will i do? Play Uno with her maybe :D ok maam? :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh,it bro Adeeb. well,we'll playing/doin/learnin shuffle :eh:. if he know,i'll ask him to help me. coz em still not gud at it :P wakakak ..
yeng_sakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=violet][i] hmmm..let me see maybe i'll always call him "cute lazy cow bro" hahah. and he will teach me some stuff about FS and Friendstertalk. :D hikx..hikx..hikx.. :eh: [/color][/i]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh wow~ what will i do?humm...Intro myself? hello miss~ i'm deverkerbill but some people call me Adeeb or Deper here. =D well,TC Sista~
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]we will be friends. and. we'll talk the whole night.[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm...what should we do? maybe i shall take my Wii and play wario ware together? :D
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i'll play with him. wahaha. :D [/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll play with her until polices find us ------------------ btw,playing wii until that time will make me really exhausted :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]I am going to ask him what happened to him..Because I haven't seen him around here for ages.. :D[/b][/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:56

[ 9 queries - 0.590 second ]
Privacy Policy