• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

hah! sing avril lavigne songs! lol. :lol:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ill handcuffed him on my bed and.....:eh:, ok dont be too greeny, i'll tickle him all night long.:lol::lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i'll ask her if she loves green.. :D i mean green stuff.. like err.. nature.. what else?.. :wasted: (what else is green??.. :paranoid: Lol.)[/b]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i'll ask to do [b]crazy things[/b] =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i'll ask "her" if "she" knows the person in my ava.. =D[/b]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i'll kiss her... :o then i'll sing "i kissed a girl and i [s]don't[/s] like it... =D[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i'll tell her she's cute and we'll start chatting, and when she's sleepy i'll let her sleep on my shoulders :wow: haha :D
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..i'll just sleep like nothing happened. ..or maybe a little getting to know you? haha. kidding!..dunno wat to do..
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we will be doing chismax all day long haha :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i'll make her lie on the bed and operate her..and get her heart out of her chest.. =D purely kidding.. :P[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ill go play like JIGSAW like on Saw series =D ahahahahhah Ill torture her to death and have some coffee while at it.. :D Hey give me a Cappuccino here!!
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i will punch him to death... =D:lol:[/b]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill just stare at her till the break of the dawn..:lol:
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ill call her SHE all night!! ahahahahah... and after that Ill just go JIGSAW again!! [quote=slasher201994]Ill go play like JIGSAW like on Saw series[/quote]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill go play JIGSAW with him..=D
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehehheh and i will be JIGSAW and SHE the victim! ahahahhahah all night torture!
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ youre brutal!=| ok then, i wont let the night passed without leaving him alive! ill inject him a KCl..=D=D=D
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ill inject you with things!! ahahah 1st ill get a blender then made things to liquid then inject it all!! or i could just play some video games
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll take his skin off and then make it a trench coat..=D
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill take her eyes out and make it as my key chain and her arms.. for a back scrathcer!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:19

[ 9 queries - 0.552 second ]
Privacy Policy