• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

yeng_sakura
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[color=violet][i] Oh.. i'll ask her some girly stuff :D ehe c: [/color][/i]

Last edited by yeng_sakura (2008-09-23 10:31:05)

Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

know her more... girly chat
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll let her take me to wherever she wants to take me and I'll let her do whatever she wants. :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will bring him to a very clean and comfy CR so he can "F*RT" there :lol: peace :globe:
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: if i was trapped with the person above me..i would have him sing all of secondhand serenade's songs because i love him and his songs puts me to sleep! --i was born to tell you i love you..ladaldaldaldald lalalalal lalala :P
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^I can sing her that song with matching guitar so she can sleep =)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hmm... chit chat get to know each other more =) jamming food trip :eh:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hmm.. eat and sleep.. maybe ill ket him read some poem too :redface:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll talk then talk and then talk again and after talking talk again! then after talking, sleep 'til sunrise. :penguin:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh....i'll sweep his tears.. i cant see a baby crying :D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i'll explore his deepest thought and force him to share his secrets with me.. or else.. =D [i](kiddin!)[/i]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ohoho that's impossible,sista~ =D i'll run coz she'll bite me :lol:
vengeful_witch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll talk with him about zabusa :D coz zabusa is my idol :D:thumbsup:
yeng_sakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=violet][i] i'll share my sweet(s) food with him and talking while eating :D ehe c: [/color][/i]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll talk a lot bout everything with her. :D
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]^I can sing her that song with matching guitar so she can sleep[/quote] yay!! ahehehe :D @ T: ill customize a doll based on ur looks.. :P
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmmm... for me.,, ill just need to know her more.. hehehe.. i can win a friend about that.. :P
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm going to sit in front of her and we'll just stare at each other until one of us falls asleep. =D
emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hmmm I will talk to him About where do she/he live and many... :D :D :D :D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll beat him up!=D:eh: juz kiddin'!:D i'll ask him to play the guitar then sing..:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:50

[ 9 queries - 0.517 second ]
Privacy Policy